Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 7, 2011

Recruitment BI

Today, around 4 p.m. I get a recruitment test for Bank of Indonesia (BI).
I've dreamed to work in the central bank in Indonesia when I pass the building with transjakarta.
It will be great if me can be one of the important staff there, maybe as a secretary or more than that. Getting work in BI is very cool.
Actually now, I'm in middle of nowhere, one side I want to be a secretary in big company to show to all my friends that I am good, also to make my parents proud of me because they want me to work in good company, so my life will be ensured.
But, in another side, my desire to work in film production is too strong, so I'm confused.
Eventhough my faith to get a secretary job is difficult, but at least I'm confidence becoming a good secretary because I have studied in secretarial major. Then, in film, I don't have any idea about it. What should do? What can I do? Zero, None. But, one thing that I know is I love film or drama production, I want to get involved in it. I just need an opportunity to work and learn in a production house or in film production. I believe I can be good in it. Perhaps the best. Because I'm interesting about whole thing in film. The scenario, the director, The sound systems, The picture, The wardrobe, The make up, The music, The lightning, The acting, The animation. The whole thing.
So that, if I pass the recruitment test in Bank Indonesia, I will keep my dream for film, and one day after I can satisfy my parents I will reach my dream of film.

No comments:

Post a Comment