Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 3, 2011

Interview

I attended an interview yesterday. This is my second time to visit the company.
After waiting more than an hour, eventually I got the time. Firstly, I should translate a letter, then i got the interview, meeting the owner. He asked me why I resigned, then my answer is 'uncomfortable with outsourcing status', I always give this reason if the interviewer ask me why.
Then, for several time I hear again this statement, "It is okay to be outsourcing status". What did you say? Okay? No...no...no...no. That is my answers. All of the people whose agree with outsourcing systems is the people who is never in outsourcing status. They states it's no different between employee directly under the company with employee under outsourcing company. Hey, listen please, example, we work in A company, but our status is B's employee, because the A company want us to work under B status and B status is outsourcing. Why? Why it should be like this?
Okay, I've heard outsourcing is helping the company's management in human resources. I've heard also to avoid the company with taxes, so outsourcing whose to pay the taxes, it makes it easier.
But the other side there is different in employee side. They don't get the guarantee when they can free from outsourcing status. There is a friend of my friend whose work almost six year as an outsourcing status, but there is no signal for he/she status become free from outsourcing status.
Maybe there is several good outsourcing company out there, but I've never seen it.

No comments:

Post a Comment