Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 17, 2010

Theater

Yesterday, I watched my friend performance in theater with 'Ruang Kehormatan' title from Nonton Theater Club.
I was too excited to see acting in front of my face directly. Unfortunately, I got bad position, result is my neck hurt. But, I enjoy it so much, there is pain, there is smile. Hahaha...that is only my own feeling.
Ok, lets talk about the drama. First, I didn't have a time to read the synopsis, so I should guest and catch by myself what is the core of Ruang Kehormatan.
Ok, first role, there was someone whose being know about everything. Other side, second role, there was someone whose didn't know anything.
After the first person explaining who is the second person, then the story begin. Second person is a father and a husband from whom he never realized before. Third role came, she is a teenage girl with senior high school uniform, coming with angry and yelling. Then I found she is a daughter, but third person also didn't know she has a father before the first person explained it to her.
Next, forth role, from her make up and wardrobe, I guest she is a wive, she came with angry and yelling too. She also didn't know she has a husband and a daughter. Same with the father and daughter role, she finally knew from the first person. Two characters came, a man and a woman, they were running, looked like they afraid of something, afraid being watched by someone. Then, the father stated to the first person that he knew who they are, a sister and a brother-in law. Next, coming three people in the same time, they called triplets, same wardrobe, same postures. They also didn't know have a father, a mother, a sister, aunt, and uncle before the first person explained it. Wow, someone came suddenly, jumping from one place to other place. He looked very nut, insane, but he knew who is he, didn't need the first person to explain. Then came a nurse, he was called by the first person to take out the nut one. The first person afraid the attendent of nut one would ruin everything. Then we know, all of them are crazy, insane.
The climax was they disappeard one by one, except the father. He remain with loneliness and couldn't get out from that room, the white room, a place for him and his fake family.
My conclusion is someone shouldn't live in fake, there isn't good condition at all.
What I caught from all scenes:
-The family members being insane was describe from how they came at first.
-The love in each other family members was showed clearly.
-The nut one attended is the key from entire story.
-The person whose really crazy is the first person, roling as a doctor. He made the fake, he fooled everyone.
Ok, if I can give an advice, in every single scene, it should take a freeze moment from the one who didn't have a dialogue, so as audience we can focus with all clues in every dialogue.
The director needs to consider the audiences view in all position, trying to put himself as audiences, does he can see it the show comfortably or not.
After all, I enjoy to wach theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment