Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The beginning of December

For entire of this week I do many things.
First, finishing all korean drama dvd which my sister bought, like Dongyi, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Baker King, My Girlfriend is Gumiho. Ok, let me give my opinion about those drama.
Tadaaaaaa...
1# Dongyi : I love the scenario, the story, the wardrobe and make up, the acting of all drama's stars, the view, all of the stuff in the drama.
2nd My Girlfriend is Gumiho : I like the story, like the gumiho's wardrobe, like the acting, but I don't like it very much, there is some weaknesses. I can't catch and see the image of Gumiho who is a fox spirit that has known very beautiful and very attractive from men, but Gumiho always look pale, not brightful. I think the weaknesses here are the make up, hair style and the animation, I mean its need little bit of photoshop that will help to show the aura of fox spirit.
3rd SungKyunKwan Scandal: I enjoy first until eighth episodes, but after it, no no, definitely don't like the remain episodes. The story, the acting is so so, not satisfy especially me, myself.
4th Baker King: my mother love, but I don't really. I like the acting, like the bread, enjoy the story, like the ending episode, but I find something not appropriate, like the child and the adult actors of Tak Gu, it's really really not match.
But, after all, Korean drama influence me a lot. It more force me to try acting. Influencing me to visit Korea, learning the language, shopping there, tasting the food, wearing hanbook, I mean the wardrobe like in Dongyi, and many things.
My second activity is continuing to learn Mandarin 汉语. I have learnt it in Binus Center, but unfortunately I stop to learning it, because I can't see the improvement, my environment couldn't support me, cause no one speak mandarin here, I think I should go to Beijing or Taipei to help me so I can improve my capability and also make me habitual speak in Mandarin, but during I wait the opportunity to get closer, I think I should learn by myself.
And the last activity is doing handicraft, terracota. Now, I made six items. A mug, a doraemon dol l, two korean king and queen dolls, a butterfly, and a rose. Next time I will upload the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment